Air: -4 °C
133 cm (07:22)
Lakselva - Leavdnjajohka - Lemmijoki
Terms and conditions for fishing on the Finnmark Estate’s properties in Lakselva
- Salmon 1. June – 31. August
- Sea trout 1. June – 15. September
- Sea char 1. July – 31. July
Season licences in Lakselva is reserved for people with a registered address in Porsanger.
The scope of the licence:
- The licence is only valid for the Finnmark Estate’s properties in Lakselva.
- The season licence is valid for all of the Finnmark Estate’s properties in Lakselva.
- The day licence is limited to the Finnmark Estate’s properties in the zone stated on the licence. The day licence last from 6 p.m. - 6 p.m. The sea trout licence is valid from 0.00 a.m. - 12.59 p.m.
Before fishing starts, the licence holder is committed to read and follow:
- current rules, regulations, quotas, terms and know private properties. Information is found on www.fefo.no and www.natureit.no.
- fishing periods, current national guidelines and regulations and the terms given by the Finnmark Estate.
Furthermore, it’s the duty of the licence holder to:
- always bring a valid fishing licence and show it upon control.
- let him or herself be controlled and show any catches.
- have a valid national licence and show it along with a valid fishing licence.
- show identification and prove that the fisherman’s name is the same as what is stated on the licence.
- report catches after the fishing is over. Catch report is given on www.natureit.no or on the Natureit-app. The fisherman must also report zero catch.
- make sure that fishing equipment, boats, waders and other possible contagious items used in the fishing is either dried or disinfected before used in the water course.
- only fish with one road or hand line. As bait it’s allowed to use worm, lure, spinner, wobbler and fly.
- carefully release kelt, salmon smaller than 35 centimeters and sea trout smaller than 30 centimeters.
Violating these rules can lead to the confiscation of the licence, a fee and/or a report to the police. Fishermen who wrongfully acquire licence types they are not entitled to, will be reported to the police, and the licence will be confiscated without refund. If purchasing a wrong type of licence, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lakselva day licence - citizens of Porsanger
Lakselva day licence - citizens of Finnmark
Lakselva day licence - citizens outside of Finnmark
Lakselva season licence - citizens of Porsanger
Lakselva seasonal youth licence 16 - 20 - living in Porsanger
Lakselva free licence youth younger than 16 living in Porsanger
Lakselva day licence - free licence for youth younger than 16 years
Lakselva seatrout licence - citizens of Finnmark
Lakselva seatrout licence - citizens outside of Finnmark
Lakselva seatrout licence - citizens of Porsanger
General information about salmon fishing
Det er påkrevet med fiskekort i våre anadrome elver. Fiskekortsalget organiseres enten gjennom kortsalgsportalen du nå er inne på, eller gjennom våre forpakteres kotsalgsløsninger. Forpakternes kontaktinformasjon finner du i dette kartet.
Skal du fiske etter laks, sjøørret eller sjørøye i vassdrag, må du betale den statlige fiskeravgiften. Barn og ungdom under 18 år skal ikke betale fiskeravgift.
Fiske etter laks, sjøørret og sjørøye i disse vassdragene forvaltes ikke av FeFo. For informasjon om disse vassdragene, trykk på lenkene nedenfor.